Major, Minor, or Certificate Declaration

Upgrade your undergraduate education

Declare a major

To declare a major within the School of Health & Human Sciences, you will first need to meet with an SHHS advisor. You can schedule an advisor meeting by emailing

Declare a certificate or a minor

Need to declare a certificate or minor? This form is for any student who would like to add an SHHS certificate or minor.

Please note that this form is only for declaring the certificate or minor. You will still need to submit a graduation application when the time comes to have the certificate or minor awarded.

Want to learn more? We’re here for you!